SolvedQuestion Regarding Foot Steps

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Question Regarding Foot Steps
Is there anyway to only increase the sound of footsteps but not the gun sounds and bombs ? like a modification or something ?

PS: I don't if this is the right section .. I don't see a help thread on PH section ..
why don' t you just buy noise down footsteps with 5900 gp?
Quote Originally Posted by ragecry.? View Post
why don' t you just buy noise down footsteps with 5900 gp?
I think that noise down footsteps decreases the sound of your footsteps .. what I need is to increase the sound of footsteps of all players but not increasing the sounds of other sound effects .. I'm on a speaker so it's really loud at night ..
im sorry can' t help you with that :S
Quote Originally Posted by ragecry.? View Post
im sorry can' t help you with that :S
No problem .. Maybe someone can .. but thanks for responding =)
no problem hope you find the answer
No, it isn't possible to increase the sounds of other peoples foot steps. It's all buried in the .REZ Files. Nothing much after that.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?