PatchedTryhacker V1.1 WITH MENU AND ,WALLHACK ,AND FIXED ALL ERRORS

Posts 91–105 of 169 · Page 7 of 12
Not working anymore. Please update it.
Gumagana pa saken .. // Anong problem mo ? //
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Gumagana pa saken .. // Anong problem mo ? //
bro this hack still working to you? mine is hack tool detected. inject or sndrv.dll method.
Hack Tool Detected. patched @Hero
please close
AYAWMANAHIMIK'S HACK STILL WORKING.. BUT THE PROBLEM IS.. SO MANY CLIENT ERRORS.
Yung 1.0 na version na try nio na kung gumagana pa?
It still works for me but the problem is I always get disconnected. I tried removing the hack and the game never gets dc'd.
Haha ! Working pa saken ! // No errors .. ewan ko lang kung bakit ^^ //
after the update, works fine . after an hour, not working anymore
very nice hack! I need t go try this :3
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post
very nice hack! I need t go try this :3
sorry to say i think this v 1.1 is already detected after xtrap updated
TryHacker's Hack 1.1 is already detected. but 1.0 is working fine. but the problem is. so many client errors.
Posts 91–105 of 169 · Page 7 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?