Using AutoIt Scripts

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by jthrasher View Post
Seems that when I have it running everything works fine until its time for the bot to press "replay."
The mouse goes to the replay area well before the replay button is acutally there. I'm assuming that its trying to press replay too early because eventually it would just hover over the replay button and eventually move itself to where the "start" button would be if it intended to replay, however I'd just be stuck at the battle cleared scene. Anyway to fix this or possibly change something in the script to make it wait until the button is actually there before trying to click it?
Try increasing the first or the second argument of BattleClear function in the script.
How would I go about "increasing" it in the script? Are there values I need to change?
The only thing I'm having a problem with is the start delay, which I haven't yet figured out how to change.
Otherwise, great bot, and tutorial.
lol, the only prob i had was finding the mousecoord, i ended up using the autoit window info to find mine, but other than that, went smooth, got it running on weeping queen, thanks so much for the tut, i was thinking about trying auto it for awhile now but since i've never messed with it before i kept putting it off thinking it was harder than it looked. oh and fyi, who should i ask about speeding up wait time on the boat, i should probably leave it alone since its only like 7-8 sec wait time, but aye. thanks again.
The delay time to click replay button and start button can be modified in BattleClear function. This function is called at the end of Start function. There are three arguments to input into it.
1. Delay time to wait for battle clear screen to appear
2. Left click duration to speed up the battle report
3. Delay time to wait for loading back to boat and start the boat.

If you have problem with clicking the replay button too fast or too slow, try to modify the first or second argument. If you have problem with clicking the start button too fast or too slow, try to modify the third argument. Be wary, if the third argument is too low, you may encounter the situation which the script send skip boat command without clicking the start button. This happens when the loading time to go back to boat is longer than the third argument.
Quote Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
The delay time to click replay button and start button can be modified in BattleClear function. This function is called at the end of Start function. There are three arguments to input into it.
1. Delay time to wait for battle clear screen to appear
2. Left click duration to speed up the battle report
3. Delay time to wait for loading back to boat and start the boat.

If you have problem with clicking the replay button too fast or too slow, try to modify the first or second argument. If you have problem with clicking the start button too fast or too slow, try to modify the third argument. Be wary, if the third argument is too low, you may encounter the situation which the script send skip boat command without clicking the start button. This happens when the loading time to go back to boat is longer than the third argument.


I'm able to find what I'm looking for. The problem is (the second argument) that the battle clear isn't clearing away fast enough for the button to appear. It takes its sweet time to show me all rewards I've gotten. So when you say "modify" an argument, how exactly would I change the second argument to make it speed up the battle report? It doesn't seem to be doing it for me.
followed everything step-by-step worked perfectly, great tutorial!
So you can use this for any map or is it limited to some?
Quote Originally Posted by huby44 View Post
So you can use this for any map or is it limited to some?
What do you mean? Each .au3 file included is meant for each individual map that it's named for. What I mean is that if you click on the script for The Contract, that bot is meant to handle Formorian Base maps that have 4 stages. That said, you could potentially use the bot for The Contract for another map such as Lost Road because they both have 4 stages and have the exact same boss map. Unlike MhWalker which automatically detects which map you're on you can switch and swap these scripts for identical stages.
Quote Originally Posted by al897 View Post
What do you mean? Each .au3 file included is meant for each individual map that it's named for. What I mean is that if you click on the script for The Contract, that bot is meant to handle Formorian Base maps that have 4 stages. That said, you could potentially use the bot for The Contract for another map such as Lost Road because they both have 4 stages and have the exact same boss map. Unlike MhWalker which automatically detects which map you're on you can switch and swap these scripts for identical stages.
Ah ok that explains a bit, thanks.
Kay, so I mentioned this in the other one, figured I could here too.
When I try to do dethrone the white tyrant, it gets to the part where he's at, throws four spears and just stays there.
Am I the only one this is happening to?
Quote Originally Posted by indec View Post
Kay, so I mentioned this in the other one, figured I could here too.
When I try to do dethrone the white tyrant, it gets to the part where he's at, throws four spears and just stays there.
Am I the only one this is happening to?
I think this will solve your problem
I forgot to mention, before you start the bot, make sure under your options you set the MOUSE SENSITIVITY to about 2.1. That's the sensitivity in the config that zato_1one uses in the Sinbot config.cfg. If you do not do this, you'll find that many maps will get stuck at the boss stage and all of your spears will miss, or you will end up stuck in a wall. So- Mouse sensitivity at 2.1!
That was my latest edit. Most likely because your mouse sensitivity is different the bot is facing the wrong direction and the four spears are completely missing what's supposed to be hitting the giant bear. Try this and tell me if it works.
Quote Originally Posted by al897 View Post
I think this will solve your problem
I forgot to mention, before you start the bot, make sure under your options you set the MOUSE SENSITIVITY to about 2.1. That's the sensitivity in the config that zato_1one uses in the Sinbot config.cfg. If you do not do this, you'll find that many maps will get stuck at the boss stage and all of your spears will miss, or you will end up stuck in a wall. So- Mouse sensitivity at 2.1!
That was my latest edit. Most likely because your mouse sensitivity is different the bot is facing the wrong direction and the four spears are completely missing what's supposed to be hitting the giant bear. Try this and tell me if it works.
I'll give this a shot, and reply back shortly.


Edit: All it does is put me in, move to the phase with the Bear, but sits in a tunnel.
I can't actually even see the bear.

Options?
Level 28 by the way if it matters.

Edit: Just found out it's only for challenge.
Any suggestions on where to bot at 28?
Quote Originally Posted by al897 View Post
I think this will solve your problem
I forgot to mention, before you start the bot, make sure under your options you set the MOUSE SENSITIVITY to about 2.1. That's the sensitivity in the config that zato_1one uses in the Sinbot config.cfg. If you do not do this, you'll find that many maps will get stuck at the boss stage and all of your spears will miss, or you will end up stuck in a wall. So- Mouse sensitivity at 2.1!
That was my latest edit. Most likely because your mouse sensitivity is different the bot is facing the wrong direction and the four spears are completely missing what's supposed to be hitting the giant bear. Try this and tell me if it works.
Wow! That's really nice catch there. Never think about it before. I will link this tutorial from my post for other users to read it too.
I was doing decisive battle (your instructions worked perfectly btw thanks ) but after i killed the gnoll cheiftan, nothing happened. the dungeon didn't end. my guy just started throwing spears around willy nilly. what did i do wrong?
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us