Spare Time Sig.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Spare Time Sig.
I did this while my internet was down.

ITs ok. Not the best for shure.

But rate and comment



Render Used


Your really good, you should make a tut for choobs like meh.
Mine are horrible.
Lmfao.

Ill start making tuts when i get a bit better,
Yeah, like the only style I know is grunge, bahahaha.
Hella dumb, and all the tuts on google are reallllllllyyyyyyyy gay.
rofl matty dont have an unbelieveble yet lmao

this is a reall nice sig
Its okkk.

Not my best for sure.
i like the BG, but the render colors do not match at all with the it
only thing i dnt like on it is>>white arrow
If you look. There are 3 arrows. 2 black one white.
i c that but just the white dnt fit in >.<
I've had unbelievable but I always forget to change it.
=/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us