HelpHelp! How to fix changemap_to_current_random_sector

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help! How to fix changemap_to_current_random_sector
a bad question?
Er..a little more detail? It should work fine, so i don't know what there is to fix. If you're trying to skip the map use "changemap_to_next_random_sector"

Make sure to put " " around the command also, otherwise it wont work
I know how to use "next_sector".
I can use many command except "random_sector" without bindfix.
So I wonder how to just use "changemap_to_current_random_sector" with fix, and not all bindfix.
It should work, does for me
Thanks All;
I try~~~~~~~~~
Lol I was thinking this was one of the recently patched commands but I see working for others? o.O

I have skip working but not current...maybe I'll see if it works with console instead.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?