Let's Play..

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2


did i win?
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
$10
What the fuck is that?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
What the fuck is that?
That is a CPU with water on it. I can do it too, if you want me to. Water tension is a bitch
Not doing it now, but it's happened to me before. .
I have 7-9 cpu´s stored here but your going to give something more then 10$ how about 10€?
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post
$10
Said working computer, doesn't really count if you don't even have ram installed and its not screwed into a case
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


Said working computer, doesn't really count if you don't even have ram installed and its not screwed into a case
Nope. Wasn't stated in OP so it doesn't count.
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


Nope. Wasn't stated in OP so it doesn't count.
I rest my case.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?