HelpProblems with razer imperator

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Problems with razer imperator
It gets stuck randomly and stop moving for about 2-3 seconds and it regains back its movement after that, is there anyway to fix this issue? I have updated all the firmware and driver for this mouse.
I am quite sure your batteries are low
Try resetting the mouse to its firmware defaults, try setting a lower dpi and polling rate to see what happens. Tbh I've had issues with all of my Razer products at one point or another, personally I recommend you return it if you can and grab a decent mouse from Logitech or Steelseries or something.
so you are saying that razer products are pretty much all faulty? My razer abyssus died after 1 year of usage, its left mouse is unclickable.
Quote Originally Posted by strydezz View Post
so you are saying that razer products are pretty much all faulty? My razer abyssus died after 1 year of usage, its left mouse is unclickable.
Not at all, but they're generally not considered to be all that great. If you can return it, I would recommend you do, however you can always try what I suggested and see if the failsafe settings help at all
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us