Ogkeys a SCAM ?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Ogkeys a SCAM ?
Hello, is ogkeys a scam ? ive ordered 2 days and 9 hours ago.. but still no retail.. ive emailed a few times.. no response. I'm thinking about going to police , What should i do ? It was for my sons birthday but yeh that was yesterday..
OGKeys is not a scam.
So how long is it gonna take then ?
what is OGkeys?
U can buy retail there .. Ogkeys.com .. But im not sure if it's real. or they just keep me waiting a long time
OGKeys is definitely real. It may take some time because their stock is low? I don't know. But I'm 100% positive it's real.
Hmm.. k i'll keep waiting then.. hope ill get it soon But if they r out of stock . Wouldn't they mail about it ?
Not necessarily.
Then i just keep waiting, hopefully i get it soon Gave him PS3 and PSP .. He still wants that M60 retail..
He sometimes doesn't send them out because he has to get a new stock, which is mentioned on the site. If I see him, I'll mention him to send them out immediately >.>
oic .
There's no difference between me saying "Oh I see, so that's the cause of the problem.", and "oic ."

It means the same thing, hence, it is not spam.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
There's no difference between me saying "Oh I see, so that's the cause of the problem.", and "oic ."

It means the same thing, hence, it is not spam.
It's three letters, "hence" it's spam.
Even, "Oh I See" would be considered spam.

Seeing as how I'm spamming as well, I'm not one to talk.
Same problem here. I sent Moneys and Email 1 week ago and I still don't have my M60 CODE...
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us