Finally =3

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Finally =3
It is done.
I finally own the
M4A1-Custom Crystal

My account exists since 2010 and I started caring for
ribbons feb/mar 2011.
It was a long journey and now I am very happy XD














Congratulation
Gratz man!

Soulsplit is recruiting!

Chill, international LT clan.
TS3, VENT, SKYPE, MSN Available.

Feel free to apply.

Z8Gamesⓘ

UPDATEL 2 LT spots open!
Congratz i hope your happy "TheRhodan"
Gun isn't worth it.
I hate the Crystal one .. gratz btw
Congratz , i need 7 more ribbons to get it
Cool beans.

But it looks rather pussy-ish.
Congratulations.
I need 4 I'm pretty sure. But there's some easy ribbons I could get which are;
- The SPOP one
- 100K kills are coming in about 20k
- elite B gr 1 (Need like 500 more sniper kills)
-Then reset my kdr and get 2.0 quick
-25 perm weapons (10 away)

yeah, I could easily get it but my CrossFire doesn't work.. so yeah.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us