SolvedHidden Icons

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hidden Icons
Hello guys, I need some help to make my program when it is running to be in the hidden bar as a hidden icon.
I have my program running but I dont know how to make it go down in the hidden bar when I minimizing it

So if anyone can tell me it would be great.

Thank you all.

P.S. I use VB 10 and i have windows 7 64 bit if that makes any difference.
It's called n***** bar in the toolbox.
Look for it...
Can't you say "NotifyIcon" ?
Quote Originally Posted by Aly El-Haddad View Post
Can't you say "NotifyIcon" ?
he doesnt know the name nor understand wat it is
just make the form not show in the taskbar and make a notify icon and make it show when the form event minimize
If you want the application to go down in to system tray, you will need to use NotifyIcon.

You can watch this video to implement it:

Thank you all ...

Hassan very helpfull video thanks

Req To close that thread
Nice. Marked Solved.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us