BETA Ended

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
BETA Ended
OPEN BETA has finally ended as of 4/4/12.

I've waited a while, what about you guys?
I'm expecting more from them now that they've gone live.
@Wretched same here, the closed beta was absolutely amazing, but with the OB I've noted a lot of small glitches and lag spikes that were pretty sporadic. I just hope the balance the weapons back out because the ZEN weapons and attachments were way too OP for my taste.

Do you know if they're going to wipe the stats again?
Meh i am not too fond of the weapons system takes a fuckload of time to get temp gun :s
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
Meh i am not too fond of the weapons system takes a fuckload of time to get temp gun :s
If you play with the stock AR(or whatever else weapon) and just put on a good scope, you're good to go.
And just save up 'til you can afford perm weapon attachments.

@Lehsyrus
No. They aren't.
At least hacker's aren't in large abundance. But I have seen a few, they are using the hacks you have to pay for though...
Thank god I didn't want to get to level 30 again took way to damn long.
teh best ever
Quote Originally Posted by angelman View Post
teh best ever
Game got boring so I quit it.

I'll still check up on my clan, though.
its ok one of those games where its more fun to hack then actually play legit like combat arms lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us