CShell of other games, has the same string names?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
CShell of other games, has the same string names?
I heard that a new game will be launch in our country, it is called: "Shadow Company: The Mercenary War" they said that it has CShell.dll also.
Now, my question is, About the string names, Would it be the same in crossfire?

Thanks for those who will help.
I dont think so,but i think it could be similars or differents.
no, what do u think? cf is different form Shadow Company: The Mercenary W
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
no, what do u think? cf is different form Shadow Company: The Mercenary W
Hmm, I think I have to search for offsets and pointers in a manual way
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Hmm, I think I have to search for offsets and pointers in a manual way
no..it is a different game and probably coded differently so i think u can't just search offsets and pointers in manual way
@Ryuzaki2

No. It doesn't have the same addies as CrossFire. Although I was able to find a few similarities like the address "BulletOffset" [The same as CF US. In PH, it is "BulletPosOffset".] .
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
@Ryuzaki2

No. It doesn't have the same addies as CrossFire. Although I was able to find a few similarities like the address "BulletOffset" [The same as CF US. In PH, it is "BulletPosOffset".] .
wow all the other versions of cf are coded the same that's why the string names are all the same..just the pointers and offests are different
They are telling a game they thought same as CF just like CA has a CSHELL..cause they are also believe that they can do it same way as CF in hacking .."Shadow Company: The Mercenary War" is a NOT really as same CF coz this game using U3 Engine if u can hack PointBlank I believe you can do it.. Cheers!!!
Quote Originally Posted by firefox800 View Post
They are telling a game they thought same as CF just like CA has a CSHELL..cause they are also believe that they can do it same way as CF in hacking .."Shadow Company: The Mercenary War" is a NOT really as same CF coz this game using U3 Engine if u can hack PointBlank I believe you can do it.. Cheers!!!
I hate PB hacking=l you have to scan the game with cheat engine and calculate to get the addys. Anyway, thanks for the info
Any games use same engine will have same strings! you can find example: FogEnable in CShell.dll for combat arms or crossfire & GameServer.dll for repulse online.
I do not think so
No... Shadow company is using UE3... probably little too advanced for 99% of the people here, but you're able to do SDK generation making it one of the easiest engines to code for... once you understand it and can make the generator. As far as engine to engine... disasm of functions will give you the best hint.. look for hardcoded strings inside a function etc.. It's all really just about reading assembly and common sense :| PS PB Is sooooo easy to hack, even without CE... they even leave debug strings in... its pathetic. I suggest that you all should actually learn ways to reverse instead of just for one game or one engine... otherwise when a new game comes out and you don't know the engine ( PB for example ) you're all screwed until someone posts something...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?