Banned from every COD game?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Banned from every COD game?
Hi folks

I've got a question about the banning system in COD

Let's say I get banned in MW2. Does it then mean I get banned from every other COD game on my steam account?

Thanks in advance
I've already read that but it didn't mention COD?

So MW2 is the exception or what? So let's say I get banned from one of the other COD games does that affect any of my other games?
You get banned from CoD games seperately. If you get banned from MW2 it will not affect anything else.

If you get banned in one Source game, you are banned in all Source games. Source games are made by Valve, not all Valve games though.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
You get banned from CoD games seperately. If you get banned from MW2 it will not affect anything else.

If you get banned in one Source game, you are banned in all Source games. Source games are made by Valve, not all Valve games though.
Not all cod games are separate only MW2, but everything else is right

@poulpak click on the last 2 links for more info.

this is basically solved
Seems a bit weird that MW2 is the only COD game that won't get ou banned from the other COD's, but thanks for the answers.. Then I might have to rethink if I wanna try to use hacks in the other COD games if it exclucdes me from alle the other COD games.
im banned in black ops and can play mw3...
i don't think the cod games are "connected" in there bansystem.
Quote Originally Posted by B8shT1m3 View Post
im banned in black ops and can play mw3...
i don't think the cod games are "connected" in there bansystem.
But do you use steam is the question because if it is not steam it does not matter
Don't you need Steam for all of the COD games except COD 4?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
But do you use steam is the question because if it is not steam it does not matter
yes im using steam, and its the same account (Steam Community :: ID :: [nT]MCCreeper)

but i dont hack in mw3 since you cant create non vac servers
Quote Originally Posted by B8shT1m3 View Post
yes im using steam, and its the same account (Steam Community :: ID :: [nT]MCCreeperⓘ)

but i dont hack in mw3 since you cant create non vac servers
Well I guess you got lucky.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Well I guess you got lucky.
Nope, it should be the same for everyone. It has nothing to do with luck...
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
Nope, it should be the same for everyone. It has nothing to do with luck...
, Yeah I know, i was just saying.
Okay, that sounds great and some first hand evidence like this must be legit.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?