PatchedGreat Method for Gold Botting

Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
ya i been gettin those like crazy, i noticed sometimes the extra loot doesnt pick everything up, so i worry theyre gettin left lol
i been using bind "]" "incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 3000 2500" , and i set it to 2500, seems to get everything.
Quote Originally Posted by Jianwei92x View Post
Season of Macha increase the monster rate spawning . So if you're on HERO mode with Season of Macha , it's like Godly mode battle quest . Normal >> Hard >> Hero >> Godly ? XD
...Rate spawning? Can you elaborate? To me, rate spawning means monsters spawn faster.... which, I haven't noticed when doing Macha.

I thought that all Macha did was increase the damage the enemies deal, which means nothing when you're god and ohk
This doesn't pick up everything, which is annoying. Did this for two nights thinking that it was picking up all the extra loot, but nope, no ancient crystal thing.
Quote Originally Posted by theking1111 View Post
This doesn't pick up everything, which is annoying. Did this for two nights thinking that it was picking up all the extra loot, but nope, no ancient crystal thing.
This^

I thought I was the only one who had this problem, but yeah it doesn't pick up everything.
Quote Originally Posted by theking1111 View Post
This doesn't pick up everything, which is annoying. Did this for two nights thinking that it was picking up all the extra loot, but nope, no ancient crystal thing.
You know any other bot that picks up everything? oh yeah...

Blame nexon for fucking up the far loot command so it doesn't work good like it used to..
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post


You know any other bot that picks up everything? oh yeah...

Blame nexon for fucking up the far loot command so it doesn't work good like it used to..
I don't think he was complaining about it, neither was I, in fact I like how it picks stuff up which no other bot I know does, just saying it doesn't pick up everything is all...
Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
I don't think he was complaining about it, neither was I, in fact I like how it picks stuff up which no other bot I know does, just saying it doesn't pick up everything is all...
which is annoying.
This rubbed me wrong.. He is speaking with entitlement... It's annoying to me...
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post




This rubbed me wrong.. He is speaking with entitlement... It's annoying to me...
Well it doesn't annoy me at all, I'm glad I get all those extra powders and ergs, good stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post




This rubbed me wrong.. He is speaking with entitlement... It's annoying to me...
I enjoy the bot, sorry if it looked like I was complaining. It just annoys me that I did not get ancient crystal is all
I honestly don't know what you all are doing wrong. For starters, it kills everything, it teleports to the boss room for Two Moons (I noticed that the teleport doesn't work for Rocheste maps, but I don't think it works past Hoarfrost Depths battles), and it picks up everything within a WIDE WIDE WIDE radius. I don't think @DanK gets enough credit for his bots :\. If I could donate, I would if I wasn't hurting for cash. But after I did read this, I started doing this and got lots of Impending Scrolls, as well as a plethora of Blessed Magic Powders and Magic Powders. As far as Ancient Crystals go, I've probably npc'd them with the bot >.> I never can get one so that I can have the bot save the color code. Unless someone wants to post one on here
Quote Originally Posted by bmwboi765 View Post
I honestly don't know what you all are doing wrong. For starters, it kills everything, it teleports to the boss room for Two Moons (I noticed that the teleport doesn't work for Rocheste maps, but I don't think it works past Hoarfrost Depths battles), and it picks up everything within a WIDE WIDE WIDE radius. I don't think @DanK gets enough credit for his bots :\. If I could donate, I would if I wasn't hurting for cash. But after I did read this, I started doing this and got lots of Impending Scrolls, as well as a plethora of Blessed Magic Powders and Magic Powders. As far as Ancient Crystals go, I've probably npc'd them with the bot >.> I never can get one so that I can have the bot save the color code. Unless someone wants to post one on here
Just turn off the autoselling and do a depths map that dosen't stuff your inventory like it ain't nobody's buisness, and make sure you can check up on the bot often enough that the mailbox dosen't start crying :>

SHouldn't take that long watching the bot, ancient crystals drop easier for me than those ******* ******* *****-*** ******-**** ******-******* Valors.
Quote Originally Posted by HamRadio View Post
I'm curious why you say Season of Macha oath must be on?
If i'm not mistaken you have a higher chance of getting scrolls, and you get more XP with it turned on.

I think.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadyDash View Post
If i'm not mistaken you have a higher chance of getting scrolls, and you get more XP with it turned on.

I think.
More exp, yes. As far as getting scrolls? MAYBE, but I'm not sure. I always choose Season of Macha if its available. But I think this dungeon is ran purely for the powders (no no... not that stuff that makes you happy)
Amazing, this is actually giving me more money than 'the contract's' scrolls(even with no ancient crystals). I have been wondering why 6 mission complete time?
Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?