SolvedServer My Ip got banned,

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Server My Ip got banned,
Hello, I come here to ask help, can I hack a server and unban my self? I need a server crashed. on MC its cracked.
If you guys could make a hack like that for MaC it would be Great help towards me. sorry if this isn't a good thing to post in this section, but its a Beast hackign site so I come here first.
Your in the right section

And you cant hack into a server to Unban yourself almost Impossibly. But if your not Ip-Banned then you can just simple Use a Cracked client and change your user name and then go in and trash the server.


Edit: I think you can crash the Mine-craft server if you DDOS But i am not sure i wouldn't recommend it Cause it Violates the
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and you could go to jail if you get caught
Well technically if you got ip'd then a hack wouldn't help you at all since you wouldn't be able to do anything with that hack since your ip has already been banned and you wouldn't be able to connect to the server to use that hack.
Find a working proxie download Platinum client and pwn4g3 the server
I got un ip banned, now what can I do now?
well you can simply just play the game or you can decide to use some of the hacked clients we have to use in the game or just play it fairly.
No there is no way to "Hack" a server and go in and unban yourself. Well as far as i know there isnt. If you're IP banned, try using a proxy and an alternate account. If you're just banned, use a cracked client and change your username and go back into the server. .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?