Hack giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Hack giveaway
Ok guys i see that currently there are no working hax so..... i have undetected cool cf hack but i can't publish it because it's packed (I've asked admin to give me permission to release it but he told me rules are rules ) and I'will not unpacked it because if I do that hack will be detected very quickly so only way to share it is this one. If you would like to have it just comment this thread and I will send you the hack via email. Why via email ?? Because you can't send viruses and spamms via email (before sending attachment is being scanned) so its just instead virus scans. If you don't believe me that it's clean i don't care find another one .
pirate617@yahho.com Hvala unapred.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

pirate617@yahoo.com Hvala unapred.
big._.bear @ hotmail . com
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us