CoolDigital Clock [VB6] + Some Source

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Digital Clock [VB6] + Some Source
Hi, I made a pretty simple program in VB6 ( A Digital Clock with Alarm Clock ).

Features:

~ Can change colour of displays
~ Can set Alarm
~ Can drag around screen and place anywhere



__________________________________________________ ___________

This is v1.0, there's plenty of room for improvement, extra features, that's why i'm releasing some of the source code, hopefully you can learn and build your own digi-clocks with it. I'm not going to give it all though.


The Source Files are a slimmed down version of my program, as it's pointless giving you it all, you'll never learn anything.

Virus scan for DigiClock.rar

Virus Scan for DigiClock Source



DigiClock Source.rar12 KB · 35 downloads Scanning…
Are these the basic codes?
Like the telling time code (can't remember haven't been on visual basics in a LONG time),
and then for the color changes, its just the visible thing, like visible = true or w/e it is, like I said I can't remember,
and I'm guessing the alarm is a message box using this code?:
Code:
MsgBox("Message Here", MsgBoxType.Information, "Title here")


/Just wondering
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Are these the basic codes?
Like the telling time code (can't remember haven't been on visual basics in a LONG time),
and then for the color changes, its just the visible thing, like visible = true or w/e it is, like I said I can't remember,
and I'm guessing the alarm is a message box using this code?:
Code:
MsgBox("Message Here", MsgBoxType.Information, "Title here")


/Just wondering
It's fairly basic coding; yeah. I was bored so i started coding some random programs, and i thought this one looked kinda cool, so i shared it.

The code for the time is simply using the Time$ function Yes, - I use Mid() to find the digits in the time, and then display the appropriate image.

The alarm is a Message Box with systemmodal properties. (Interrupts all programs). And also a continuous very loud beeping by using the Beep function. Which can't be cancelled until the user closes the program or presses stop.
Quote Originally Posted by what3verr View Post
It's fairly basic coding; yeah. I was bored so i started coding some random programs, and i thought this one looked kinda cool, so i shared it.

The code for the time is simply using the Time$ function Yes, - I use Mid() to find the digits in the time, and then display the appropriate image.

The alarm is a Message Box with systemmodal properties. (Interrupts all programs). And also a continuous very loud beeping by using the Beep function. Which can't be cancelled until the user closes the program or presses stop.
A good idea could be a snooze button? Just make it so it goes off after, 5 minutes? or w/e seems the best amount to you.
Also, make a save option, which is fairly easy I think for vb08 and vb10, I don't know about visual basic 6
And I think you should use a newer visual basics, because it's easier to use, (I think, I've never really used vb6), and I also think it has more options and stuff to add.
Stop using VB6 God Damn it !!!

And you need 2 virus scans for each of the file using VirusTotal.com and VirusScan.org

Until then, unapproved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?