QuestionText Corrector

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Text Corrector
Im wanting to make a program that helps me and others with permissions on a minecraft server,

I only need help on the text corrector like where it changes the original text that is in richtextbox1 and adds what you wrote into the maskedtextbox1 into richtextbox2, here is a screenshot



this is what i want it to do

Detects text in MaskedTextBox1
Detects text in RichTextBox1
Pastes text that is in MaskedTextbox1 in front of text in RichTextBox1
Results show up in RichTextBox2
Can you give another example what it shall do ? I still don't get it, sorry.
I didn't quite get you. What the code below does is if the user entered something in MaskTextBox1 and RichTextBox1, the RichTextBox2's text is going to be MaskedTextBox1 and then RichTextBox1's text

Code:
If MaskedTextBox1.Text = String.Empty Or RichTextBox1.Text = String.Empty Then MsgBox("Please Enter Something") Else RichTextBox2.Text = MaskedTextBox1.Text & RichTextBox1.Text
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?