UnhappySolvedFailed to Connect Euchelus

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Failed to Connect Euchelus
Whenever I try to connect to the Relay Server hosting the Euchelus Battle, it says "failed to connect".

I did not use any hacks.

My friend can join the battle.

What should I do?
Are you on west server..? Supposedly it's been an issue with them for a while..heard something about that anyways. The only solution i know of on west..is to set up a party w/ two sets of 8 people and that start the raid from there. If you're on east, not sure what the issue is..just make sure you haven't already done it 3 times this week, or try to re-log?
dewdew and me fixed the server yesterday. If it's down again, just message me <:
Its down again
EDIT: ohwait you said message you... too late now :/
I thought i fixed it earlier I finished one run an hour ago lol

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

wait. this post was made before I fixed. KAY ITS FIXED NOW. HAS FUN
Quote Originally Posted by dewdew View Post
I thought i fixed it earlier I finished one run an hour ago lol

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

wait. this post was made before I fixed. KAY ITS FIXED NOW. HAS FUN
hey even i am facing the same issue ie in unknown area i am not able to finish frosted omen and an ancient race i am lvl 36 i know i cannot do other 1, but is there something i need to do to get connected with the relay server, ie everytime i try doing it game says failed to connect to relay server

moreover i am from India is that the problem i am playing vindictus through AOL
Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
hey even i am facing the same issue ie in unknown area i am not able to finish frosted omen and an ancient race i am lvl 36 i know i cannot do other 1, but is there something i need to do to get connected with the relay server, ie everytime i try doing it game says failed to connect to relay server

moreover i am from India is that the problem i am playing vindictus through AOL
AOL cannot connect to the dragon raid...
Quote Originally Posted by magicb0y View Post


AOL cannot connect to the dragon raid...
great i need to find a way to play vindi without AOL now xD
get some proxy or vpn for the raid ...
So is the West server fixed now? Do I still need to party with 8 people?
Quote Originally Posted by blaze1998 View Post
So is the West server fixed now? Do I still need to party with 8 people?
No shit, 16 people required for Elchulus.
Okay.. I think it is fixed now. It's a nexon glitch. Dem noobs. XD
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us