ExclamationShowing My Roblox Hack (Private)

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Showing My Roblox Hack (Private)
Today At 7:35 PM On Febuary 8,2009 I Have Finally Hacked A "Said To Be Non-Hackable Game,"

I Have Hacked Telamon (Administrator) And His A Account.
By The Way Your A Idiot If You Think I Used Javascript And You Can Tell I Didnt By The Pic.

so wuts the hack for the robux?
fake he would have givven us a link if it were really
Retard
Are You Stupid Lol, Look At The Title... It Says PRIVATE!!! Im Not Giving Anything Away, Like How I Did It Or What His Password Is
Quote Originally Posted by mckad720 View Post
fake he would have givven us a link if it were really
ya i know lol why would he give away his method
it says in your motherboard does that mean actually in my laptops motherboard???
give us a proof that it is real like idk alterating the homepahe,that is what real hackers doo
omg thats so fake you can see the cut/pasted username
Quote Originally Posted by NivelFish View Post
omg thats so fake you can see the cut/pasted username
Lol I Didnt Cut And Paste The Username, I Outlined It So It Was Noticable
k login to the game and show me ur admin stuff
You Can Close This Post Now Because The Password Wont Work No More. Just To Let You Know His Old Password Was Robl0x (Lucky Guess LulZ)
lol you just did this cuss u did not want to get flamed for being a choob that did nothing all mighty when posted but when asked for proof oh he changed his pass get real
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
lol you just did this cuss u did not want to get flamed for being a choob that did nothing all mighty when posted but when asked for proof oh he changed his pass get real
No... Im Being Serious
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?