WOAHHHHHHH
my car just tried taking my like
I was driving down the road at 40mph
my brakes failed
my clutch cable snapped
and the throttle jammed open
result? a car that I couldn't take out of gear or slow down
and was now doing 90mph heading towards an intersection
with the engine hitting the limmiter and trying to blow it's self up
I don't know how but I pulled some fucking ninja shit hot driving
turned off the engine ( Which then killed my power steering )
the engine seized locking my front wheels (Yea, turning the engine off was stupid)
so I put the handbrake on and locked the backwheels up
causing a 4 wheel drift at 90mph, with little to no control over steering
shit almost span out, but I managed to save it resulting in some major fish tailing
and brought it to the stop
moral of the story?
gamers shouldn't build their own cars..
i need some counciling
and as always, arun is a fat ass hat rat boi
I was driving down the road at 40mph
my brakes failed
my clutch cable snapped
and the throttle jammed open
result? a car that I couldn't take out of gear or slow down
and was now doing 90mph heading towards an intersection
with the engine hitting the limmiter and trying to blow it's self up
I don't know how but I pulled some fucking ninja shit hot driving
turned off the engine ( Which then killed my power steering )
the engine seized locking my front wheels (Yea, turning the engine off was stupid)
so I put the handbrake on and locked the backwheels up
causing a 4 wheel drift at 90mph, with little to no control over steering
shit almost span out, but I managed to save it resulting in some major fish tailing
and brought it to the stop
moral of the story?
gamers shouldn't build their own cars..
i need some counciling
and as always, arun is a fat ass hat rat boi

