Differences between values
I was able to make my first private hack successfully but I didn't find the values on my own. I got them from someone else. So I wanted to try making another one. But this time, I will provide the addies on my own. The problem is: I don't know how to look for one. So someone said that I should use OllyDbg. I got it to work. Only 1 problem: Tons of strings and hexes... I don't know how to find the correct ones.
Can anyone tell me the difference between an Offset, a Pointer, and how do you tell them apart. Also, what is the use for WeaponMgr, GhostMgr, etc??? I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.
Can anyone tell me the difference between an Offset, a Pointer, and how do you tell them apart. Also, what is the use for WeaponMgr, GhostMgr, etc??? I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

