Steven’s Basic logger
Steven’s Basic logger
/ Approved
ooo Thank you so damm much i love you <3 <--- no gay XD
Works.
Nice Job
Nice Job

Nice job bro 

Thanks i’ll try to add more addresses like rapidfire, namtags etc..
Thanks steven I'm from Brazil and area combat arms this logger also works in combat arms Brazil, style gellin 

Ohh no problem
,, I'am currently adding more addys.
,, I'am currently adding more addys.if you want patterns & sigs , just ask me i have alot :P or search in the forums i posted some a while ago
.. everyone has this ...
but there are more very usefull addys and sigs than these in gellins logger..
but there are more very usefull addys and sigs than these in gellins logger..
@ALL ,, i also have Gellins base but i just cut out some useless addy’s :P
Well i could add some more i could say
Well i could add some more i could say

Nice job bro 

Wow I havent been in this section for a looong time
This thread is closed for replies.
