Post[Selling CANA BG]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Selling CANA BG]
Rank- BG 6%
50k GP
Perms:
AK-47
ACR
R870
G23 (3598 days)
Bronze Grade(didnt buy much nx on this account)

18 Super Megaphones!!

Gear:
-G36: 90 days
-Mask: over 120 days
- Head: Over 150 days
-Snipers: M200 and L96A1 Ghille - Over 100 days each
Gold Ninjato - 233 days
M6nhe frag - 471 days
MP7 Steel - 26 days
and much more for under 30 days!!!

Leave your Skype or MSN name below and I will contact you!!!

I can upload screen shots later I have to go in a bit
Quote Originally Posted by umad4life View Post
Rank- BG 6%
50k GP
Perms:
AK-47
ACR
R870
G23 (3598 days)
Bronze Grade(didnt buy much nx on this account)

18 Super Megaphones!!

Gear:
-G36: 90 days
-Mask: over 120 days
- Head: Over 150 days
-Snipers: M200 and L96A1 Ghille - Over 100 days each
Gold Ninjato - 233 days
M6nhe frag - 471 days
MP7 Steel - 26 days
and much more for under 30 days!!!

Leave your Skype or MSN name below and I will contact you!!!

I can upload screen shots later I have to go in a bit
add me on skype: whysochill
my offer 10k nx?
i offer ltc with 90 days artic wolf/dsr subsonic perm/tracker 30 days/k5sd g23 chrome 60 days/zadan 30 days/m32 flame 30 days/100+ of every gp passes not 200 percent one message me if u want pics ,25k gp
Seems life takered.
Screenshots.. ?
I offer 10k nx MM will be used.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?