QuestionSame Floats

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Same Floats
I need help here. I was working on a no recoil feature. When I searched for the offsets of these 2 strings: [PerturbShotMin%d_%s] and [PerturbShotMax%d_%s] (Not sure about the strings. I forgot.), they were awfully the same :

Code:
PerturbShotMin%d_%s - FTSP..........[14] (0x14)
PerturbShotMax%d_%s - FTSP..........[14] (0x14)
Same as other floats as well. Is that okay? Thanks.
Norecoil1: PerturbMin%d_%s
Norecoil2: PerturbMax%d_%s
Norecoil3: BulletOffset(second one)
Norecoil4: ShotReactPitch%d_%d
Norecoil5: DetailPerturbShot%d_%s
Norecoil6: DetailReactPitchShot%d_%s
Norecoil7: DetailReactYawShot%d_%s

With only this 7 u can get NoRecoil Perfect.
Why PerturbShotMin%d_%s && PerturbShotMax%d_%s??
I forgot them. They're too long to remember. But is it okay if NoRecoil1 and 2 have the same floats of 0x14 (CFPH)?
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
I forgot them. They're too long to remember. But is it okay if NoRecoil1 and 2 have the same floats of 0x14 (CFPH)?
Try to search some more FSTPs that has 4 digits I am sure that there are many more FSTPs there.
Can't find anything else, @Ryuzaki2. All I found besides those is FTSP.....[EBX+EAX](Not sure.)???
you mean you can't find offsets for no recoil or don't know it's float if it's float it should be 0
Some "Floats" ?

Did you say:

Some Strings ?
Same floats would mean their value is the same.
Look if there are other "FSTPs"(opcode to save floats which were load by FLD).
When there is something like EBX + EAX, look what EBX and EAX could be, you just need a bit of assembly knowledge.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us