Tutorial on how to create account in CAKO

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Tutorial on how to create account in CAKO
I can not create account in cako, can someone make a tutorial?
I do not know kkk
Quote Originally Posted by pDevice View Post
I do not know kkk
stop spamming

try to use google translater and the kss gen posted in this section
Hmm. You have to get KSSN (he or she must be born in 1993~1997)

Then you have to do many things.

I will update CAKR register tutorials after 2 weeks. Pls wait me or get another tutorial on MPGH.

But the account that will be made on MPGH ways is only working 15 days.

And if you want a only account, I can give a account that i dont use.

CAKR have any NX items or gears.

Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lieul View Post
Hmm. You have to get KSSN (he or she must be born in 1993~1997)

Then you have to do many things.

I will update CAKR register tutorials after 2 weeks. Pls wait me or get another tutorial on MPGH.

But the account that will be made on MPGH ways is only working 15 days.

And if you want a only account, I can give a account that i dont use.

CAKR have any NX items or gears.

Good luck.
If you can send one to me by PM
I want to create a hacker for CAKO...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?