UnhappyBlitsz 2.0 Error

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Blitsz 2.0 Error
Mr. Firefox!I need help!I opend the patcher_cf and this happened[ScreenShot in Attachments].
oh yeah error.png392 KB · 59 downloads
LOL thats not an error it's just like an advertisement or blah blah...
the cheat is working dont worry for that ^^
Quote Originally Posted by josharcz View Post
Mr. Firefox!I need help!I opend the patcher_cf and this happened[ScreenShot in Attachments].
Don't panic & Sorry for the inconvenience there's nothing to do with your files its my file (SndDrv.dll)--Restore the old SndDrv.dll
How to Back or Restore your Original File (SndDrv.dll)
1. Open CF Folder.
2. Find and Delete "SndDrv.dll" file.
3. Rename "SndDrv2.dll" to "SndDrv.dll"
4. Done!
5. Play the game again..
oh sorry,it's not an error.It's just that the hack isn't working.(I like your hack cuz it has sounds)

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

then the message appears and the hack is working.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

sorry it's not an error.It's just that the hack is not working then the message appears.(Love your hack cuz it has sounds)
@levin_kleib22 how much is the BEATS. by dr. dre
he have a trial version !!! whahhaha he fix
it
thank
firefox
hahaha just put the hack in your cf folder
Also Cud U fix the fast knife error i really wana own in sewerage
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post
Also Cud U fix the fast knife error i really wana own in sewerage
Add a Knife OHK, you would be the god.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us