TalkingStupid things botters do

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Stupid things botters do
Lets post up pics of some dumb botters
... I hope people can LEARN WHAT NOTTTTT to do

I am attaching 2 pics of this botter... he is selling 20 stacks of empowers on the market and enhancement elixirs


make sure u remove part or all of the character's name

Edit:

Crap... how do i just post up a pic and not an attachment?
Dumb Botter.jpg140 KB · 110 downloads Dumb Botter 2.jpg84 KB · 92 downloads
Oh god, that's me.
I kid you.

This one botter undercut my -cough- by 50k once, with like 6 stacks.
I was pretty pissed.
Quote Originally Posted by Burt87 View Post
Lets post up pics of some dumb botters
... I hope people can LEARN WHAT NOTTTTT to do

I am attaching 2 pics of this botter... he is selling 20 stacks of empowers on the market and enhancement elixirs


make sure u remove part or all of the character's name

Edit:

Crap... how do i just post up a pic and not an attachment?
put it on an image site and post the link. ..
Interesting..



--> ./thread name
Chinese farmer dog for money...that i wanna call it
Damn..i wish that 6 stacks can be lot cheaper than 69k..
Just read that AggiN is a scammer thread on the Vindictus forums; plenty of stupidity there...
Quote Originally Posted by Nubutor View Post
Just read that AggiN is a scammer thread on the Vindictus forums; plenty of stupidity there...
that is just epic


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Found a bunch of lvl 50s botting together?? O.O ??? are these gold farmers ?
Quote Originally Posted by Burt87 View Post


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Found a bunch of lvl 50s botting together?? O.O ??? are these gold farmers ?
they have follow bot i think :|
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us