SolvedShitty Comp

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Shitty Comp
What do I need to stop my computer from bieng shitty?

Every FPS game I play it lags not like Ping like but LAG if you play crossfire then its like FPS lag like on crossfire my FPS could be 250+ but then it could drop down to 11.3 then starts to lagg hard what do I need ??
What are your specs?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Holy shit that's a beast.
But it's not worth 21k though.
But still that is a motherfucking beast.
Gimme an build an SRX machine with dual Xeon E5-2690s with 12x4GB Dominators for that price.
I don't understand.
What are your current specs? If your thinking of upgrading, what's your budget?
@L

You might want to help us help you or this thread might just magically close
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us