War Rock Texture Editing

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
War Rock Texture Editing
I need help to edit a warrock texture. I cant even edit a warrock scope so i need help quick.
Thank you to anyone who can help!
There are tutorials on the site for editing scopes
I tried it but it wont work Im using paint.net will that work?
Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
I tried it but it wont work Im using paint.net will that work?

I don't know if paint.net works, but Gimp should work
Well if i can get a video tutorial to edit scopes then that would be awesome!
Also i figured out how to edit the warrock muzzle flashes!
paint.net will definitely work for modding
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
paint.net will definitely work for modding
ok Thanx I got gimp now tho
Try use also a Adobe Photoshop (updated version)
use PAINT.net .. !! the best make a modding .. !
I think The best Look gives Photoshop; If you know how to use it, I've been failed many times, then I Successfully!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us