1LT2 16 Perm So Hot and So Cheap Only 40 Euro {Disscounted 30%} Limited~!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
1LT2 16 Perm So Hot and So Cheap Only 40 Euro {Disscounted 30%} Limited~!
Hello guys :S
Game Version: Europe

Payment methods:
1. Pay Safe Cards

Contact Information:

Skype ProvideCAE

Warnings!:

* Do Not Add Me If You Are Going to Scam: I Dont Accept Pictures, No Screen Share, No Team Viewer, And I Dont Give You ID Or PW First.
* You Will Get A Tutorial to how to change pw without details, i can proof you it works(you will open a new account and i will change it). After Payment you will get help if you need.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Heres the accs
1ST ACC:

Rank: 1LT2 70%
KD: 1.10
0
GP: None
Gender: Blonde Female.
Grade: Copper
Screens:



Price: 40 Euro 30% Disscounted Limited Sale!
with 16 perms and only copper?
@ElGreco

I think they gifted him some perms or what else...
Quote Originally Posted by iLike- View Post
Hello guys :S
Game Version: Europe

Payment methods:
1. Pay Safe Cards

Contact Information:

Skype ProvideCAE

Warnings!:

* Do Not Add Me If You Are Going to Scam: I Dont Accept Pictures, No Screen Share, No Team Viewer, And I Dont Give You ID Or PW First.
* You Will Get A Tutorial to how to change pw without details, i can proof you it works(you will open a new account and i will change it). After Payment you will get help if you need.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Heres the accs
1ST ACC:

Rank: 1LT2 70%
KD: 1.10
0
GP: None
Gender: Blonde Female.
Grade: Copper
Screens:
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
Price: 40 Euro 30% Disscounted Limited Sale!
check ur inbox pls i pmed u
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?