QuestionOther REZ### file names?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Other REZ### file names?
Aside from RF123.REZ and RF130.REZ are there any other numbers that we can use?
maybe try RF131?...
Yes you can, you can use all numbers from 001 to 131.but higher you must try. I didnt tried that,but other numbers are possible.
I tried 129 and didn't work, so far in CFPH there's only 122. But I already use 130 just to be safe from the next patches that might release 123.
Quote Originally Posted by ubesakx View Post
I tried 129 and didn't work, so far in CFPH there's only 122. But I already use 130 just to be safe from the next patches that might release 123.
So how do u have to call The RF017 in cfph to make it work?
in CF Vietnam
we have 128 original Rez files
129 worked for me before the royal dragon patch
Quote Originally Posted by Drugticker View Post
@rlenskens U need to rename it to 122 .. Read b4 asking.
I read it. Though I could not make out what he meant...
Quote Originally Posted by levin_klein22 View Post
RF123 boss
see now that it works? First u said RF123 just exits game? Is it all fixed now?
RF131.REZ .. but I'm not sure
I added .rez you so lol forgot that
the cf ph only rf122. to make that bypass you need copy the rf17 and add rez file then rename it to rf123?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?