Thumbs upBLeach VS. naruto

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
BLeach VS. naruto
idk i say eather one naruto got a good story like and i about disnhed with it ep 198
bleach was lil weird fist holow then death gods in to those vempire like crether came out of random but it stilz cool (ep102)
well which 1 is better
hey, please type in the language you speak in, then use a translator and translate it, because you barely make any fucking sence
PSHA!
BLEACH FTW.

Death Note is still the best. =)
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
hey, please type in the language you speak in, then use a translator and translate it, because you barely make any fucking sence
omfg i shoulda speel checked that i think
New Bleach Episode with the new opening looks like its gonna be real good soon

not that excited about naruto though
Quote Originally Posted by Justice.. View Post
New Bleach Episode with the new opening looks like its gonna be real good soon

not that excited about naruto though
I did some research on that, it's a promotion for the movie. =)
But it still kicked ass, I think I'm gonna watch it again.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I did some research on that, it's a promotion for the movie. =)
But it still kicked ass, I think I'm gonna watch it again.
true true
Ive slowly grown into Bleach. I absolutely hated it at first cause people made such a big deal about it. I still don't think its that awesome. Ive only seen the first like 8 episodes (via Adult Swim) and other episodes. The absolute main reason i like it is because Johnny Yong Bosch is the voice if Ichigo. Well the US version... Still though. Its an ok show. Just nothing to go crazy over. Like some people i know. =P
Wait till you get to EP 30, Ichigo vs. Zaraki was the best episode ever made.
I've been watching Naruto for a while. Well, I haven't watched any lately.

It's really good until it hits the filler episodes once sasuke is gone.
Sadly no... They should in about 5 more eps... Then this whole Kakashi thing starts.
wiat what kakshi thing i saw 214-215 like 2 weeks back they hoplfully come out with next soon i wach naruto is a good show xD
bleach is awosome 2 xD bleach 109 saw last week
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us