QuestionSend a ticket message

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Send a ticket message


Is this Ban or server lag?
I am having this since 3 day ago on one of my account/
201204130001.jpg235 KB · 6 downloads
I got the same msg. Most likely banned.
its a ban, every time my bots get this message or try again after logging in through the website message i know its a ban, hope it wasnt your main, that'd suck.
Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
its a ban, every time my bots get this message or try again after logging in through the website message i know its a ban, hope it wasnt your main, that'd suck.
not my main but it had 2b on it D:
Quote Originally Posted by xzone View Post
not my main but it had 2b on it D:
well dam, that sucks about the same as gettin your main banned, sorry to hear that

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Helper666 View Post
This is not a banned message always.

I've gotten this message and I wasn't banned.

It can be server lag (as in my case) or it could be a banned message if others have been banned after that, but I got this yesterday and I'm playing right now so fuck Nexon.

Nexon are idiots with managing their server error messages obviously though.
true, but if you get it for 3 days straight, lol, its a ban
I love how there are so many different error message you can get if you got banned, but none of them say that you're banned.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
I love how there are so many different error message you can get if you got banned, but none of them say that you're banned.
Not sure if thats funny or sad.
This is not a banned message always.

I've gotten this message and I wasn't banned.

It can be server lag (as in my case) or it could be a banned message if others have been banned after that, but I got this yesterday and I'm playing right now so fuck Nexon.

Nexon are idiots with managing their server error messages obviously though.
so is there anyone konws how to deal with it?
Quote Originally Posted by khalit View Post
so is there anyone konws how to deal with it?
If it keeps appearing, altho your connection to their servers is fine, you got banned.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us