How To Find Patterns Signatures
Hello,
I want to know if 1 of u could help me finding Patterns Signatures,i want to make a auto update hack.
Please,help me
.
Regards,
EDIT: I Find Signatures,But i cant get it working,Some Help?
I want to know if 1 of u could help me finding Patterns Signatures,i want to make a auto update hack.
Please,help me
.Regards,
EDIT: I Find Signatures,But i cant get it working,Some Help?
Code:
#include <windows.h>
DWORD FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress,DWORD dwLen,BYTE *bMask,char * szMask); //On Globals
#define Ptr 0xAAC3D0
bool reload = true;
void Base()
{
DWORD CShell = *(DWORD*)GetModuleHandleA("CShell");
DWORD NoReload = (FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"), 0xFFFF, (PBYTE)"\xD9\x98\xA4\x26\x00\x00" ,"xxxx??"));
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + Ptr);
if(reload)
{
if (pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<601; i++)
{
DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr+4*i);
if(pWeapon != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+Ptr))+(4*i))) + NoReload) = 100;
}
}
}
}
bool bCompare(const BYTE* pData, const BYTE* bMask, const char* szMask)
{
for(;*szMask;++szMask,++pData,++bMask)
if(*szMask=='x' && *pData!=*bMask)
return 0;
return (*szMask) == NULL;
}
DWORD FindPattern(DWORD dwAddress,DWORD dwLen,BYTE *bMask,char * szMask)
{
for(DWORD i=0; i<dwLen; i++)
if (bCompare((BYTE*)(dwAddress+i),bMask,szMask))
return (DWORD)(dwAddress+i);
return 0;
}

. Or maybe some 1 here have a solution?
. Thanx for code again.