So, how do you make your bot?

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
lulwut, i quick level my bots for the scrolls and i've never gotten banned within 4 days of reaching lvl70, plenty of time to sell loot and send the gold. but i never use the accts again after i strip them.
Sell them to others, LOL.
Made a new email and new account last week, never even had the chance of making a character and its banned, I lol
Quote Originally Posted by Lachdanen View Post
Made a new email and new account last week, never even had the chance of making a character and its banned, I lol
wut, thats kinda funny, you didnt even play on it at all? nexon's psychic these days.
Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
wut, thats kinda funny, you didnt even play on it at all? nexon's psychic these days.
Psychic? I think you mean paranoid- and for good reason, too.
Quote Originally Posted by Udunno View Post
Psychic? I think you mean paranoid- and for good reason, too.
no, i meant psychic, as in they could see into his future and they saw botting, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by JGS View Post
no, i meant psychic, as in they could see into his future and they saw botting, lol.
I know the definition of psychic :P But I sort of think they're just paranoid.
Quote Originally Posted by Udunno View Post
I know the definition of psychic :P But I sort of think they're just paranoid.
lul, its a joke......... why so serious says the joker
I was thinking it was more IP related, I am unable to make a new account on the desktop, but I can on the laptop, after creation I am able to play the account I made on the laptop, on the desktop
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?