QuestionSolvedWhy am i getting this error?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Why am i getting this error?
I get the error shown below after 1-2 hr of play. Why is that?? How do I fix it?
This only pops up when I use Nico's dll and/or Dank's bot



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks
Normal Nexon error. It's not bot related...

Could certainly screw you over though (I got a SYS_ERROR, and when I logged back in, my bot acc had been banned).
Sounds random. Going to check that address tho

First one to get Divide by Zero error gets free cookies btw
weird... i thought i post a reply... at least the TY button worked lol

anyways keep me informed. and THANKS A LOT x 99^9999
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us