Extalia

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Extalia
Anyone here play Extalia? I've been inactive for a while and decided to start playing that again.
I quit one and a half week ago, gave all my equips away :]. It got boring if your not funded!
It really depends on what you mean "funded." I hunt cubes myself and make my own stuff. I currently have around 50% Dex from 3 equips.
I quit PS as well. Im actually enjoying GMS :3
Legit Playing or Hacking? Lol
Quote Originally Posted by jsln View Post
Legit Playing or Hacking? Lol
BOTH LALALALSD
Quit like a month ago. Had about 100% STR on my demon hunter(including MW). I think he was around 15x.

Got all the equips myself btw
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us