PostYour biggest aversion in CF

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Your biggest aversion in CF
Your biggest aversion in CF
1. Content
2. Already existant

My 2 bits.
1. A really sexually provocative character that rhymes with box.
2. Hacks (as far as i see, theyre been down alot and major cheat sources are struggling to keep up for public distribution)
Quote Originally Posted by d1fox View Post
1. A really sexually provocative character that rhymes with box.
I lol'd.

1. Errors (Happen way to much)
2. Hacks
Quote Originally Posted by d1fox View Post
Your biggest aversion in CF
1. Content
2. Already existant

My 2 bits.
1. A really sexually provocative character that rhymes with box.
2. Hacks (as far as i see, theyre been down alot and major cheat sources are struggling to keep up for public distribution)
Socks ?
1) Errors. Personally, when I'm on a roll and I get client, I flip out of my chair sobbing.

2)Hackers, duhhh
/thread2lame
1) Hackers
2) Errors (Second priority ... Doesn't happen to me very often /fp.)
3) Graphics
1.Errors
2.Hackers
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us