Chams,Wallhack,Boxes,Rapid Fire

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Chams,Wallhack,Boxes,Rapid Fire
How to find addreses for Chams,Wallhack,Boxes and rapid fire? Please do not tell me "google it" because I have done it and I have found NOTHING.

You can put me an address if you'd like but I would apperciate if you would give me an explenation on how to find it.

Thanks!
These are hacks and cannot be found by a normal address, judging by your typing skills, you are not a coder, and will have to buy them to ever have a chance at gettingthem.
Tbh I am a good programmer, I know java,c++ and other languageses. I have started making hacks about a month ago. So I am quite new on making hacks.. And also English isn't my first language. I'm sorry if I have some mistakes.
If you are lucky someone leeches them to MPGH
Not really worth it though if you use a leeched/public hack vac almost always catches it. Vac might be bypassable by a vip hack but these free ones almost always get caught.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us