The loading of CShell.dll is blocked via GetModuleHandleA / GetModuleHandleW from outside of an allowed thread.. Easy ways around this (: ( What I mean by this is that they block calls to GetModuleHandleA / GetModuleHandleW from outside of the allowed threads ) XTrap probably placed a ring0 hook on the NT Equivalent or something that the NT Equivalent calls ( Another ring0 function ) so either unhook or trace back or find a way around it (:
---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------
ring0 I like
Glad to see you're getting a hold of it. If you need help don't be afraid to hit me up bro.
---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------
ring0 I like
Glad to see you're getting a hold of it. If you need help don't be afraid to hit me up bro.

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
!
