Guys wtf i have made all the parts in it and that stupid CAlasfa wont make me complete it...here is a screen shot..
I would believe you would have to exit out of the game and login in again, the server gets all whatever because of the number of players online :P, gets annoying cause you would need to do the quest again.
Originally Posted by moathebest
Guys wtf i have made all the parts in it and that stupid CAlasfa wont make me complete it...here is a screen shot..
Originally Posted by previews
I would believe you would have to exit out of the game and login in again, the server gets all whatever because of the number of players online :P, gets annoying cause you would need to do the quest again.
i made this quest like 7 times...i read on some vid that this pet isnt available any more :/
Oh your talking about the pet? well the pet was released around when the game came out, I have it.
Originally Posted by moathebest
i made this quest like 7 times...i read on some vid that this pet isnt available any more :/