CFPH Maintenance

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Thanks for the info. I hate patches I have to update my hack again. I hope they will not patch CShell.dll
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
Thanks for the info. I hate patches I have to update my hack again. I hope they will not patch CShell.dll
sir why is they patch CShell.dll ??? are they patching a new update now ???

so all the cheats that are here are not working anymore?
They patch CShell.dll because of cheaters .. leechers who uses hacks .. BTW IHateLeechers!

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Le me add this ..


It's just a regular server maintenance .. because of errors were encountering ..
maintenance .. ENd

10:00AM start your Crossfire game now !!!!!!
FINGER CROSS.
Crossfire Maintenance is extended until 12:00 PM
wew CSshell.dll is a client shell.Thi is within the properties of cf folder and its powered by IGN entairtment..hope they don 't patch it.....if they patch it, mpgh expert
are saviors...
Servers are now up and thank god they did not patched anything.
Hey Keenrab im not seeing u lately xD
who has a cShell cheat? please may i have the link for it? please i need your help for that cheat please
Quote Originally Posted by jorge110 View Post
who has a cShell cheat? please may i have the link for it? please i need your help for that cheat please
There`s no CShell cheat
@jorge goggle is a friendly p[erson..try to search it...at share mo pagkatapos....
anu? @Ryuzaki2
wew .. heeh ok po meron ba kayung cheats jan? pahingi naman oh please @71njc
@jorge tryhacker and Blitz ARE STILL doing well, they din't patch it, most probably in the coming this they will have a surprise x trap patching..just proceed to cf forum everybody will be informed prior...tnx
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?