Mega Lotto Spinning Tutorial *NOT FAKE*

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by zhanre View Post
oh really??? HOW??
That`s true, the nearest store of e-coins here are just using CP. I can buy game cards in my CP but I dunno how
Mas maganda sana kung 100% effective yan Well I've tried to spin a weapon lotto a month ago and luckily I won a Red Dragon Awm. No technic at all, I just close my eyes and cross my fingers then spin
Quote Originally Posted by mastaplan1337 View Post
Mas maganda sana kung 100% effective yan Well I've tried to spin a weapon lotto a month ago and luckily I won a Red Dragon Awm. No technic at all, I just close my eyes and cross my fingers then spin
LOL that was funny many player closes their eyes, turning off their monitor, cross their fingers, and praying..... while spinning BUT all you
need is LUCK to get permanent lotto items
Oh .. there is this one time when I was 9 years old ..
I won Red Dragon AWM .. 9 times ! I checked my inventory it was 100+ days .. ! I was so lucky !
but then .. my acc got hacked .. ! Just so close ! I was happy then ..
If you want to know how I got it ..

I just Left Click one time .. I did not hold it .. in short "pinitik" ko lang ..
j
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Oh .. there is this one time when I was 9 years old ..
I won Red Dragon AWM .. 9 times ! I checked my inventory it was 100+ days .. ! I was so lucky !
but then .. my acc got hacked .. ! Just so close ! I was happy then ..
If you want to know how I got it ..

I just Left Click one time .. I did not hold it .. in short "pinitik" ko lang ..
I'm using that method and i got permanent krissuperv and EliteM4A1
HHAHAHAHA i use to turn off the monitor and then hit my brother if I don't get it after I open the monitor again . SO LOL

well, there is a method in CROSSFIRE PH FORUM try to look for it no time to link it .
just look for it

well it will costs double than the amount .

5 ecoin - 10 php load
10 ecoin - 20 php load
oioi nasa swete lng yan pre. ako nga nakuha ko isang ikot lng nakuha ko yung elite ak permanent. black line.
Thanks !!


i won M249 Minimi !!

haha !
There is no method to winning it... It's simply luck.
You're right guys there's no method it's just luck
I tried and loaded 120 ecoin but i only got mp7 black cat for 1 DAY!
i guess i'll be going to gp guns..
No .. this is true .. I just tested it ,, I won Elite M4A1 Permanent ..
I can't believe what others are saying that they've won the weapon they desire..
Here's my questions if those are true.
How many times have you played Mega Lotto?
How many months is your account active?
How many ecoins have you spent?
Well i'll try it again if there is someone answered my question.
This is True !

There's a Pattern in it !

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pepperpin View Post
I can't believe what others are saying that they've won the weapon they desire..
Here's my questions if those are true.
How many times have you played Mega Lotto?
How many months is your account active?
How many ecoins have you spent?
Well i'll try it again if there is someone answered my question.


I Played Mega Lotto Only 2 times
My Account is Active Everyday
All eCoins from 2010 - 2012 is ... 12k+ [I Think ...]
ako nga nanalo ako isang spin black line pa xD

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Mine is all eCoins from 2011-2012 is 3k.
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?