UnhappySolvedI keep on getting this...

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
I keep on getting this...
i keep on getting this idk what it is. is it harmful?!?
@Hero can u pls approve this pic
Just post a screenshot
I know I forget to do that sometimes, but it's helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
Just post a screenshot
I know I forget to do that sometimes, but it's helpful.
idk how to...
/ approved
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
/ approved
thanks . now guys pls help me D:
have you tried re-installing in safe mode?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
have you tried re-installing in safe mode?
alright ill try that
Quote Originally Posted by rurescape View Post
alright ill try that
comment back with results.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

comment back with results.
it didnt work :/.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

comment back with results.
hey also. like i got a perm spain namecard. i pretty sure i equiped it last time but this i checked its not...
okay just send Z8Games a support ticket.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
okay just send Z8Games a support ticket.
hey also my sniper sensitivity changed and i didnt change it(it is because i just reinstalled?). also my spain namecard always unequip itself.
Quote Originally Posted by rurescape View Post
hey also my sniper sensitivity changed and i didnt change it(it is because i just reinstalled?). also my spain namecard always unequip itself.
I don't know how to fix that. Once again, just send in a support ticket.
yeah, reinstall in safe mode... if doesn´t work, download again i think ...
Its nothing bad...-.- i think its just an error fromt he survays on the side
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us