LightbulbVMware Workstation Code to Farm!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Delete Please
Forget it, close it please!
Well if too many players use it, it will get patched...
Quote Originally Posted by jonmusic69 View Post
I have the code and config. to make VMware works again with CrossFire, but here is the thing, I can sell it and get like 3-4 people to pay for it and then they will make a youtube video and a tutorial in here and it will become public so selling it is not an option.

I could just make the tutorial myself and post it in here but then again it will become public, and the reason im saying this is because im afraid that if it becomes public it will get patched again.

Thats why i came to here so you can tell me what should i do? Just keep it to myself xD?
Btw, what's VMware?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us