Trying something completely new.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Trying something completely new.
I already know you don't like me.

But:




Went with something completely new, ignored any of my old tactics.
In my opinion, it looks pretty good.

But I'd like to know your opinion on it.
Keep the hate to a minimum, I just want some criticism.
The cut-off line to the left of the renders shoulder is annoying.
Text is hard to see.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
The cut-off line to the left of the renders shoulder is annoying.
That would be a building in the background..?
i dont hate u

u like hazardous stuff dont ya? its a leet sig
Well it looks pretty cool, except it really lacks depth.

Darken and slightly blur the outside for starters.

I still like it though.
Listened to your comments:
Don't need to get an attitude Jo33333.
More blending.
Everything seems like it's on a layer behind the render.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Don't need to get an attitude Jo33333.
More blending.
Everything seems like it's on a layer behind the render.
Didn't mean to come off as an attitude.
And you can call me Joe.



Update:


Oooh, better now. Cut off some of the bottom and a TINY bit of top. (decrease height)
Nice, the newest one look's better then the others.
Thats ill. I love biohazard stuff.
10/10........................................
its actually pretty nice.

but it still lacks depth... try throwing some brushes over the render just a little. it may help (like near the bottom sides)
i think it looks sweet
9/10 for me looks good.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us