Ok so how long do you think it would be until someone could get the addresses for the new mw3 pach???! i've been waiting for it that's why i havn't
made anything latley!
Just saw everything's patched, gonna track some addresses this afternoon (damn school)
patch was just to get MW3 ready for DLC.
The PC will receive a patch preparing for the arrival of DLC Collection 1 likely tonight at 2am PST. Collection 1 is well into its test cycle on PC. I'll see if I can get an accurate ETA for you.
Cheers,
G IH A IN ID II
Originally Posted by rowan112
patch was just to get MW3 ready for DLC.
Are you fcking blind? Everything is patched...
Originally Posted by Eidolon
Are you fcking blind? Everything is patched...
was it really needed to rage? and the patch notes only said to get game read for DLC
Well, I have updated the "public" offsets.
So enjoy