Hello everyone.
I have a EU WEST account which I wish to sell. I have unlocked all champs except Sona and Lulu. 1320 ELO with 1402 as highest ELO. Over 1000 games were played in total
I also have 3 rune pages, with full ap runes, ad runes, magic resist runes, armor runes, armor pen runes, and mana regen runes.
Skins included in this account:
Cryocore Brand
Hot Rod Corki
Frosted Ezreael
Tundra Fizz
Spooky GP
Blast Zone Heimer
Aviator Irelia
Inflitrator Irelia
Dragon Slayer Jarvan
Pentakill Karthus
Karate Kennen
Jurrasic Kog’ Maw
Valkyrie Leona
Totemic Mai
Mafia Miss Fortune
Infernal Mordekaiser
Double Bundle Nautilus
French maid and Leopard Nidalee
Galactic + bloodfury Renekton
Dreadknight Nasus
Hextech Singed
Warbringer + Hextech Sion
Bandit Sivir
Sandscourge Skarner
Recon Teemo
Veigar Greybeard
Count Vladimir
Northern Storm Volibear
Tundra Hunter WW
Viscero Xin Zhao
There is also 1.8k unused IP points on this account.
It can be seen that over 200 euros and a large amount of time was invested on this account, so I would appreciate a good offer on my account.
I will only accept moneybrookers cash exchange.
Any extra info message me here, and we can discuss this further.
Regards