Logger

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Logger
Is there anyway to make logger like this :

Code:
#define SMG ((i==...))
#define Rifles ((i==...))
#define MG ((i==...))
#define Snipers ((i==...))
#define Nades ((i==...))
#define Knives ((i==...))
or I must define them manually ?
is for hak?
most ppl do model rec log will do it manually.
Weapon + 2 = Weapon type
log the value for offset 0x2 .. i dont remember but all pistols value was 0 and grenades were 5..
nvm i dont remember
I got a nice post from another forum that I like to visit sometimes :

here are the Weapon Types :
Code:
  WEPCLASS_PISTOL                                                        = 0x00;
  WEPCLASS_SHOTGUN                                                       = 0x01;
  WEPCLASS_SMG                                                           = 0x02;
  WEPCLASS_RIFLE                                                         = 0x03;
  WEPCLASS_SNIPER                                                        = 0x04;
  WEPCLASS_MG                                                            = 0x05;
  WEPCLASS_GRENADE                                                       = 0x06;
  WEPCLASS_MEELEE                                                        = 0x07;
  WEPCLASS_EXPLOSIVE                                                     = 0x09;
credits to Saedelaere
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I got a nice post from another forum that I like to visit sometimes :

here are the Weapon Types :
Code:
  WEPCLASS_PISTOL                                                        = 0x00;
  WEPCLASS_SHOTGUN                                                       = 0x01;
  WEPCLASS_SMG                                                           = 0x02;
  WEPCLASS_RIFLE                                                         = 0x03;
  WEPCLASS_SNIPER                                                        = 0x04;
  WEPCLASS_MG                                                            = 0x05;
  WEPCLASS_GRENADE                                                       = 0x06;
  WEPCLASS_MEELEE                                                        = 0x07;
  WEPCLASS_EXPLOSIVE                                                     = 0x09;
credits to Saedelaere
^
Would be more effective to enumerate though. (:
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I got a nice post from another forum that I like to visit sometimes :

here are the Weapon Types :
Code:
  WEPCLASS_PISTOL                                                        = 0x00;
  WEPCLASS_SHOTGUN                                                       = 0x01;
  WEPCLASS_SMG                                                           = 0x02;
  WEPCLASS_RIFLE                                                         = 0x03;
  WEPCLASS_SNIPER                                                        = 0x04;
  WEPCLASS_MG                                                            = 0x05;
  WEPCLASS_GRENADE                                                       = 0x06;
  WEPCLASS_MEELEE                                                        = 0x07;
  WEPCLASS_EXPLOSIVE                                                     = 0x09;
credits to Saedelaere
looks correct.. thats **** dev?
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
looks correct.. thats **** dev?
he got it from ucforum.

Saedelaere... is @MiNT ?
Quote Originally Posted by Genkidesu View Post
he got it from ucforum.

Saedelaere... is @MiNT ?
i dont think so.. Saedelaere was coding at **** dev even when MiNT was the mpgh vip coder...
I know. just wanted to show him how they are defined. but yeah you're right about enum.
@giniyat101 : well I don't remember that person but I was looking at that thread since it was once posted.
@Genkidesu : Yep I got it there. I know that forum from long time ago. Brimir (aka Lauwy) know that forum too.
I didn't see that when I tried to search it with Cheat Engine.
I found a part of the Weapon class (TargetSlot) with Cheat Engine, but it looks like this is better because TargetSlot only shows a difference between Primary weapons, Pistols, Knife, Grenades which make damage, Grenades which don't make damage and others.
I'm going to use this for my WeaponLog
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I didn't see that when I tried to search it with Cheat Engine.
I found a part of the Weapon class (TargetSlot) with Cheat Engine, but it looks like this is better because TargetSlot only shows a difference between Primary weapons, Pistols, Knife, Grenades which make damage, Grenades which don't make damage and others.
I'm going to use this for my WeaponLog
again.. its weapon+2
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us